Thursday, March 29, 2007

Picture of the Day in Webshots Travel


March 25, 2007 (Sunday) was the day my Mount Mayon Volcano scenery was featured in Webshots' Travel Channel. Too bad I was not able to capture the actual day's feature as I was not aware of it's posting until 2 days after. Besides, I was practically down with flu and terribly bad coughs that weekend. So that explains why my email box was rather full - and I thought that was because of spam proliferation. Fellow Webshot (WS) members sent their comments and greetings - all of which I happily responded to and acknowledged. (A little price to pay for a moment of virtual spotlight, I guess.)

Thank you, Lord! May you be praised!


Just click below to view actual image of Mayon:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2500122520028972814fUCIac

2 Comments:

Blogger MeMeMe said...

Congratulations!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home