Sunday, November 20, 2005

Mary Ann Raya's Thoughts and Interests


Got to try out what blog is all about. I just don't know if this has any use for me, but I'm willing to give this a try. Who knows, I just might get hooked on this ... or not! OK, let me start off by sharing my deep belief ...

MY MISSION STATEMENT IN LIFE:
My mission is to serve my lord, savior and master, JESUS CHRIST, as a form of thanksgiving, by devoting my spirit, soul, mind and body for His glory. This I do in response to His love for me when He died in my place on Calvary, and saved me from eternal punishment one fine day in University of the Philippines as a college freshman (1971).

I shall serve Him using the resources, talents, gifts, intelligence and physical strength he has bestowed upon me - honed and developed all through these years - to use all these that others may be blessed.

I shall be the best spouse to my husband, the best mother to my kids, the best employee to my employer, and the best boss (as IT manager) to my staff. I shall try to share this wonderful experience of eternal salvation and security to all whom I encounter as best I can - at home, at the workplace, among family relations, on the net, or wherever the Lord sees fit for me to share the Good News.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home